Leg predector BR Pro Mesh Dressur 3b6f4ieoh52883-Sports
Roper Boys Kids Cole Square Toe Western Boot
Does your dog like to run away from home? Does your canine friend bolt out the front door every time he or she has the chance? Do you have a fence that your dog tries to dig underneath or climb? Have you had a quote for a professionally-installed containment system only to find out that it was way out of your budget? We at FlexPetz are here to offer you a better, cost-efficient solution. Our DIY containment systems work just as well as the pros and they are within an affordable price range. Visit our in depth Electric Dog Fence reviews section to find the perfect fence for your unique dog(s) and property.
Vintage snowshoes 14 x 41 nice
NEW Figure Skating Dress Jerry's Bordeaux Ballet 100 Adult Large
FlexPetz.com is an authorized dealer of PetSafe®, SportDOG®, Caldene Cavesson Flash Patent Crocodile with Reins Havana-XFull-Bridle Rubber® and High Tech Pet® pet products. These brands offer high-quality solutions at prices you can afford. Our top-of-the-line containment systems are loaded with features and cost thousands less than Pro-Trainer Premium Double Stitched Softy lined Stirrup Leathers® brand, DogWatch® and PetStop® systems.
Not sure where to begin? Our helpful planning tools include sample fence layouts, FAQ’s and detailed product information that will guide you in helping you select the right containment system for your specific needs.
Would you feel more comfortable speaking to an expert? No problem! Speak with us on live chat by clicking the link above, or give us a call atVango Treklite Lightweight Sleeping Bag, Imperial bluee, 200NWT TRAINERS CHOICE Champion SZ 32 Low Rise Brown Classic Riding Breeches Pantsto talk with us. Our knowledgeable technicians are trained professional experts with years of experience installing all brands of wired and wireless containment systems.
Tony Hawk Autograph RARE Board and Autographed PS2 Game
In order to select the right dog fence system for you, there are many factors that come into play. It is important to choose a system that is best for your dog, as well as one that will work with your yard. Our product descriptions contain in-depth information and real reviews that will help you make the right decision. Look for details such as how much area the fence will cover, what size of dog it is designed for and the number of correction levels that are offered.MEN’S DEELUXE EDGE PF SNOWBOARD BOOTS (GREEN) SIZE 8.5 MONDO 26.5Flow Eclipse Soft Boot Size 38 Mo24.0 Snowboard shoes Unisex Snowboard Boat S-N
Graduation New Driver Camping Survival Kit Auto Emergency Outdoors 81 Pcs,USA
- If you have a small dog that weighs as little as 5 pounds, the PRO-Grade PetSafe® Elite Little Dog Fence comes highly-recommended. Its compact, lightweight receiver collar with gentler corrections makes it ideal for little canines.
- If your dog is average to large in size, there are several systems that will work well. Western 14 Trail Saddle VintageCOAST A22R RECHARGEABLE FOCUSING LED FLASHLIGHT STAINLESS STEEL COAST 19697The PRO-Grade Perimeter® Ultimate is one of them. Its many unique features include contact points that are encased in rubber, offering optimal comfort for your dog. Another great choice is our BLUEFANG® 3-in-1 Train, Contain and Anti-Bark Kit. Controlled by your smartphone, this groundbreaking device is an electric dog fence, remote trainer and bark control unit all rolled into one.
- For the largest of dogs, FlexPetz recommends the Sella inglese Perugia da completo in pelle con staffe, staffili e sottopancia Um. Designed specifically for big dogs, it is the only choice for very large rural properties. It is able to contain a larger amount of land than any other fence on the market.
- The idea of a wireless dog fence may sound appealing to you, because you don’t have to bury any wire in the ground. However, there are several limitations that will interfere with the proper functioning of a wireless dog fence. To learn more, refer to our detailed product descriptions. With that being said, the wireless dog fence that we recommend in most cases is the GNU Choice Series Snowboard Bindings.
- Helly Hansen Aurora Shell Women Ski Pants M
- Amerigo Predector Dressage Girth 75cm And Sheepskin Cover RRP
- Nitenumen TK35 USB Rechargeable LED Flashlight Super Bright Waterproof Torch
- Folding Outdoor Blanket Picnic Blanket Waterproof Detachable Shoulder Strap
- Rawik Bib Snow Suit, Adjustable Straps, Front Zip, Renforced Ankles, L
- Billabong Women's 1Mm Sleeveless Springsuit
- Shimano Evinrude Strength Plano Berkley Vintage Patch Emblem
- 6-30 NEW 52 Everest Extreme ultralight waterproof insulated blanket was 147
- NEW gold TWIST BIRD CAGE BICYCLE MUFFLERS BEACH CRUISER LOWRIDER BICYCLES
- THH Motorcycle Helmet Motocross Off Road Full Face Racing Helmet Unisex Gift New
- Sram Force 22 Disc Brake (Hydraulic) with Shift Lever
- POSEIDON 50SJ-R L gold JIGGING REEL Fishing
- SHIMANO ALDEBARAN 50 Used Baitcasting Reel JAPAN
- NOS VINTAGE UNIROYAL CHAIN TIRE CO. ORIGINAL 24 2.125 TIRE
Berry high withered dressage saddle pad with 'd' rings Colour fusion range
There are other aspects to consider when it comes to an electric dog fence. If you want your dog fence to be durable enough to stand the test of time, there are a few choices to make.
For example, the Sterling Rope Pico Crevasse Rescue Kit that comes standard in most DIY dog fence kits is 20-gauge. It is quite flimsy and will snap easily. Upgrading your wire to a thicker, 14-gauge wire is highly recommended. While the cheaper wire will function, it isn’t designed to hold up against the elements like a thicker dog fence wire will. Tough-1 Tough 1 Pro Trail Saddle w Spur Rowel ConchosGluten Free Emergency Freeze Dried Food - 84 Servings Entree Wise Long Term FoodIf you were having a professional company install a dog fence for you, they would be using the thicker wire. All of our PRO-Grade dog fence kits include the upgraded wire.
Something else to think about is lightning strikes. If your system gets struck by lightning, it can fry the transmitter. Some kits come with a low-grade surge protector to guard against power surges. However, the only way to be sure your fence is fully-protected from lightening is to choose a Set LED Torch Flashlight Detachable Rechargeable Length Adjustable for Camping, which comes standard in our PRO-Grade dog fence kits.
360° redatable Portable Swivel Camping Chair Waterproof For Fishing Picnic Party
To ensure that you have a successful installation, it is important to create a good plan. Begin by making a quick sketch of your property, marking where you would and would not like your dog to have access. To help you out, visit our Planning Guide section orange Solid Braid Nylon Rope-1 4 Dia.-50' (Water,Oil,Chemical red ResistantReaction 139 Snowboard [Scorpion Logo] with Bindingsfor layout suggestions as well as pitfalls to avoid.
Once you have planned your layout, it is time to choose how you wish to install the dog fence wire. You have the option of burying the wire with a machine, or by hand. It can also be attached to an existing physical barrier. You don’t even necessarily need to bury the wire. You can use(M, Poseidon Timberwolf) - Icebreaker Men's's Quantum Ls Zip Hood JumperPikeur Lana Softshell Gilet Saphire bluee 40 (size 12) garden staples to plant the wire on the surface of the ground.
Installing an electric dog fence is relatively easy thing to do. We provide you with everything you need to know about installing your electric dog fence in our Installation Guide. It outlines what to do step-by-step and also provides you with helpful tips and suggestions from professionals.
NWOT FRAME denim Cooper LGJ691 distressed jeans womens oversized 30
In order for your dog fence to successfully contain your dog, you will need to properly train him or her on the fence. You can’t simply open up the door and expect them to figure it out.
To begin, you will need a long leash and meat or moist dog treats. During the training process, which usually lasts about 2 weeks, Tough-1 Youth Vest & Chap Set w Horses - Brown - Small - 63-380-7-101-A Very Interesting Vintage Wooden 66 Long Skis blueE Finish Signed SPLITKEINyou will be taking your dog out on the leash, getting him accustomed to where the fence borders are. About two training sessions that are 10-15 minutes long per day is a good start.
During the first week, you will be showing your dog the boundary vs. the street, and your neighbor’s yard for example. You will spend time establishing the area your dog is allowed to stay in, and showing them where the border is. During the second phase of training, you will be creating distractions to ensure that your dog is able to handle himself in everyday situations. Common distractions include cars, children, bikers and joggers.
For step-by-step instructions on how to train your dog on the fence, please visit our Dog Training section. We are also available to answer any questions you might have about training, installation, or selecting the perfect system for you and your dog by contacting us at Mens Genuine Exotic Caiman Western Cowboy Boots By Rodeo Bravo (C31).
Wondering how these systems measure up against the Invisible Fence® Brand? The quality of the systems we sell are just as good. Equi-Essentials EZ-Care Lite Stable Sheet - Plaid - Size 78 color bluee PlaidMetolius Mini-Tech Screw On FootholdsThe only difference is that we sell DIY dog fences and Invisible Fence® installs their system for you. Installing your own electric dog fence will save you big bucks and you will get the same great results.
If you already have an Invisible Fence® installed on your property, we offer Invisible Fence® Compatible Batteries and Invisible Fence® Compatible Collars that cost a fraction of what you would pay if you bought them through Invisible Fence®.
Do you have an Invisible Fence® and are tired of buying expensive parts and paying for expensive service calls? Why not just use the wire that you have, and get a new transmitter and collar from FlexPetz? We offer a cost-effective solution, sold without wire, Chaparral xenoah fuji twin cylinder fan cooled twin carb adpt kitshoes Low Trekking Salomon x Alp Ltr GTX Low Hiking shoes Water Proofknown as our Invisible Fence® Replacement System.
Whether you are starting from scratch or looking for products that work with your existing electric dog fence, at FlexPetz, we are eager to meet your needs!