Climbing Tree Arborist Professional Kit Weaver Saddle Positioning Small w 3b6f4gsxp81035-Business
- Climbing Tree Arborist Professional Kit Weaver Saddle Positioning Small w 3b6f4gsxp81035
Hi-Tec Womens Lady Ravine Brown Waterproof Outdoors Walking Trail Boots shoes
Does your dog like to run away from home? Does your canine friend bolt out the front door every time he or she has the chance? Do you have a fence that your dog tries to dig underneath or climb? Have you had a quote for a professionally-installed containment system only to find out that it was way out of your budget? We at FlexPetz are here to offer you a better, cost-efficient solution. Our DIY containment systems work just as well as the pros and they are within an affordable price range. Visit our in depth Electric Dog Fence reviews section to find the perfect fence for your unique dog(s) and property.
Ozark Trail 2-In-1 Table Set with Two Seats and Two Cup Holders Camping NEW
Vintage Gokart Yamaha Brake Hub NOS
FlexPetz.com is an authorized dealer of PetSafe®, SportDOG®, Kids EVA Padded Equestrian Vest Safety Gear Body Predector for Horse Riding® and High Tech Pet® pet products. These brands offer high-quality solutions at prices you can afford. Our top-of-the-line containment systems are loaded with features and cost thousands less than Double Chair for 2 Person Beach Camping Fishing Outdoor Picnic Portable Folding® brand, DogWatch® and PetStop® systems.
Not sure where to begin? Our helpful planning tools include sample fence layouts, FAQ’s and detailed product information that will guide you in helping you select the right containment system for your specific needs.
Would you feel more comfortable speaking to an expert? No problem! Speak with us on live chat by clicking the link above, or give us a call atXS Scuba Power Scuba Diving FinsgreyPORT AVENGER Waterproof Walking Bootsto talk with us. Our knowledgeable technicians are trained professional experts with years of experience installing all brands of wired and wireless containment systems.
Aqua Lung Women's UV Sun Predection Short Sleeve Galaxy Rashguard
In order to select the right dog fence system for you, there are many factors that come into play. It is important to choose a system that is best for your dog, as well as one that will work with your yard. Our product descriptions contain in-depth information and real reviews that will help you make the right decision. Look for details such as how much area the fence will cover, what size of dog it is designed for and the number of correction levels that are offered.SALOMON F20 SNOWBOARD BOOTS WOMEN GIRL SIZE 4L-Hilason Infra-Tech Glitter Horse Front Rear Medicine Sports Boots 4 Pk U-NK-L
TrailMaster 300 XRX Radiator Main
- If you have a small dog that weighs as little as 5 pounds, the PRO-Grade PetSafe® Elite Little Dog Fence comes highly-recommended. Its compact, lightweight receiver collar with gentler corrections makes it ideal for little canines.
- If your dog is average to large in size, there are several systems that will work well. Charles Owen Pro Ii Unisex Safety Wear Riding Skull - Navy All SizesIcebreaker Women's Cool-lite Sphere Short sleeve Crewe Strip -Merino woolThe PRO-Grade Perimeter® Ultimate is one of them. Its many unique features include contact points that are encased in rubber, offering optimal comfort for your dog. Another great choice is our BLUEFANG® 3-in-1 Train, Contain and Anti-Bark Kit. Controlled by your smartphone, this groundbreaking device is an electric dog fence, remote trainer and bark control unit all rolled into one.
- For the largest of dogs, FlexPetz recommends the Level Six Men's Coastal Longsleeve Sun Shirt. Designed specifically for big dogs, it is the only choice for very large rural properties. It is able to contain a larger amount of land than any other fence on the market.
- The idea of a wireless dog fence may sound appealing to you, because you don’t have to bury any wire in the ground. However, there are several limitations that will interfere with the proper functioning of a wireless dog fence. To learn more, refer to our detailed product descriptions. With that being said, the wireless dog fence that we recommend in most cases is the Forum Raider 160 Snowboard with Forum Lien Size Large Bindings - Free Ship .
- (8 UK, Multicolor (Plum Plumeria)) - Merrell Women’s Capra Bolt Mid Gore-Tex
- Serac Insulated One Piece Snow Ski Suit, Women's 14 XLarge
- Zuca Sport Insert - Blooms
- Edea Ice Fly Size 205 with John Wilson Pattern 99 Blades
- VICTORINOX CHEESE KNIFE RED - 0.8303.W -
- Tredstep Solo Eclipse Short Sleeve Show Shirt in AirSilk with Crystal Details
- Vintage SUNTOUR SUPERBE shifters late 80' bf8d
- Ski helmet fis approved race x race slab bluee BK model adult
- NEW GANCRAFT KAITEN 178 Mm 606
- ODLO Stand-up Collar L S Full Zip Radtrikot Telegraphe Men 410962 NEW
- Giro carbide rii men's shoes grey bluee size 44 2018-shoes
- CafePress New Section Sweatshirt Women's Hooded Sweatshirt (2028027985)
- New adidas Taekwondo Shin&Knee Predector Karate Leg&Knee Guard Sparring Gear-WTF
- Vintage Ambassador Baitcast Reel Rare 4600c Old School
Adidas Men's Slingshot Outdoor Trail Hiking Athletic Training shoes B23254
There are other aspects to consider when it comes to an electric dog fence. If you want your dog fence to be durable enough to stand the test of time, there are a few choices to make.
For example, the Rossignol Hero FIS GS Pro 144 cm Ski + Rossignol Axium 7 Bindings that comes standard in most DIY dog fence kits is 20-gauge. It is quite flimsy and will snap easily. Upgrading your wire to a thicker, 14-gauge wire is highly recommended. While the cheaper wire will function, it isn’t designed to hold up against the elements like a thicker dog fence wire will. So Natural Freeze Dried Apples - Lot of 30 (Fruit, Apple Slices) 0.7 oz eaWhitaker Holywell v2 Striped Fleece Rug Navy Burgundy Beige - 5' 3If you were having a professional company install a dog fence for you, they would be using the thicker wire. All of our PRO-Grade dog fence kits include the upgraded wire.
Something else to think about is lightning strikes. If your system gets struck by lightning, it can fry the transmitter. Some kits come with a low-grade surge protector to guard against power surges. However, the only way to be sure your fence is fully-protected from lightening is to choose a Antique Vintage 12 X 42 Indian Made Snowshoes Decor Arts And Craft, which comes standard in our PRO-Grade dog fence kits.
Women's Hobby Horse Green Vest Medium Un Zip Me Horse Hair Zipper Equestrian USA
To ensure that you have a successful installation, it is important to create a good plan. Begin by making a quick sketch of your property, marking where you would and would not like your dog to have access. To help you out, visit our Planning Guide section F2 Eliminator Snowboard 163 cm 166w cm Freecarver Freeride New Board J18RARE Early1900s Coleman Wooden Handled Kepinkne Lantern Original Mica Globefor layout suggestions as well as pitfalls to avoid.
Once you have planned your layout, it is time to choose how you wish to install the dog fence wire. You have the option of burying the wire with a machine, or by hand. It can also be attached to an existing physical barrier. You don’t even necessarily need to bury the wire. You can useVintage Swiss Army Tri-fold Bag Tactical Military Garment Document Leatherbluee Pink Red Green Hanging Tree Tent For Kids Ultra-strong garden staples to plant the wire on the surface of the ground.
Installing an electric dog fence is relatively easy thing to do. We provide you with everything you need to know about installing your electric dog fence in our Installation Guide. It outlines what to do step-by-step and also provides you with helpful tips and suggestions from professionals.
ALEADER Women's Mesh Slip On Water shoes Red 6 BM US
In order for your dog fence to successfully contain your dog, you will need to properly train him or her on the fence. You can’t simply open up the door and expect them to figure it out.
To begin, you will need a long leash and meat or moist dog treats. During the training process, which usually lasts about 2 weeks, Used Leather Boots Brand Buttero n.42 Fine QualityELT SAN REMO LONG BOOTS BROWNyou will be taking your dog out on the leash, getting him accustomed to where the fence borders are. About two training sessions that are 10-15 minutes long per day is a good start.
During the first week, you will be showing your dog the boundary vs. the street, and your neighbor’s yard for example. You will spend time establishing the area your dog is allowed to stay in, and showing them where the border is. During the second phase of training, you will be creating distractions to ensure that your dog is able to handle himself in everyday situations. Common distractions include cars, children, bikers and joggers.
For step-by-step instructions on how to train your dog on the fence, please visit our Dog Training section. We are also available to answer any questions you might have about training, installation, or selecting the perfect system for you and your dog by contacting us at Dual Lens Ski Goggles Skiing Eyewear Anti UV Anti-fog with Storage Bag & Case.
Wondering how these systems measure up against the Invisible Fence® Brand? The quality of the systems we sell are just as good. Tony Kart 2016 Kart race suit CIK FIA Level 2 (Free gifts)New Hanwag Mountain shoes Alta Bunion Lady Size 9 (43) EarthThe only difference is that we sell DIY dog fences and Invisible Fence® installs their system for you. Installing your own electric dog fence will save you big bucks and you will get the same great results.
If you already have an Invisible Fence® installed on your property, we offer Invisible Fence® Compatible Batteries and Invisible Fence® Compatible Collars that cost a fraction of what you would pay if you bought them through Invisible Fence®.
Do you have an Invisible Fence® and are tired of buying expensive parts and paying for expensive service calls? Why not just use the wire that you have, and get a new transmitter and collar from FlexPetz? We offer a cost-effective solution, sold without wire, 14 USED NO NAME WESTERN TRAIL SADDLE 3-1366-1Hobo Stiefeletten LADY ANNE black - NEU Gr. 40known as our Invisible Fence® Replacement System.
Whether you are starting from scratch or looking for products that work with your existing electric dog fence, at FlexPetz, we are eager to meet your needs!