Helly Hansen Legendary Pant Sweet Lime 3b6f4cokg8855-Winter Sports
Helmet Skiing Snowboard Marker Companion Colour Grey Size S (51-55)
Does your dog like to run away from home? Does your canine friend bolt out the front door every time he or she has the chance? Do you have a fence that your dog tries to dig underneath or climb? Have you had a quote for a professionally-installed containment system only to find out that it was way out of your budget? We at FlexPetz are here to offer you a better, cost-efficient solution. Our DIY containment systems work just as well as the pros and they are within an affordable price range. Visit our in depth Electric Dog Fence reviews section to find the perfect fence for your unique dog(s) and property.
Org. Military Saddle WK2, Horse Saddle, Saddle, Size 5,1936
Ultrafun Fleece Outdoor Hooded Blanket Compact Portable Waterproof Windproof Mul
FlexPetz.com is an authorized dealer of PetSafe®, SportDOG®, 5” Myler Style Saddleseat Weymouth Curb Show Bit Comfort Mouth® and High Tech Pet® pet products. These brands offer high-quality solutions at prices you can afford. Our top-of-the-line containment systems are loaded with features and cost thousands less than 2018 Winter Windstopper Softshell Outdoor Climbing Hiking Pants Women Camping® brand, DogWatch® and PetStop® systems.
Not sure where to begin? Our helpful planning tools include sample fence layouts, FAQ’s and detailed product information that will guide you in helping you select the right containment system for your specific needs.
Would you feel more comfortable speaking to an expert? No problem! Speak with us on live chat by clicking the link above, or give us a call atNOS Arctic cat ignition coil assembly 3003-575Zuca Sport Bag - Hanami with GIFT Lunchbox and Seat Cover (bluee Frame)to talk with us. Our knowledgeable technicians are trained professional experts with years of experience installing all brands of wired and wireless containment systems.
APEX GARDEN Replacement Canopy Top for 10' x 12' Monterey Gazebo L-GZ288PST-4H
In order to select the right dog fence system for you, there are many factors that come into play. It is important to choose a system that is best for your dog, as well as one that will work with your yard. Our product descriptions contain in-depth information and real reviews that will help you make the right decision. Look for details such as how much area the fence will cover, what size of dog it is designed for and the number of correction levels that are offered.1+2 LED Miner Lamp KL6M(H) 18650 Battery Mining lamp Waterproof Miner HeadlightSpooks Blanket Carlotta Navy Rug Parade Blanket with Spooks Logo
Travel Waist Bag, Multicam Alpine
- If you have a small dog that weighs as little as 5 pounds, the PRO-Grade PetSafe® Elite Little Dog Fence comes highly-recommended. Its compact, lightweight receiver collar with gentler corrections makes it ideal for little canines.
- If your dog is average to large in size, there are several systems that will work well. Essex Classics - Brand New Fne bluee Stripe Collared Shirt - Small, Long SleeveRossignol x-1 Ultra Unisex Skiing shoes Classic Style Ski Boots Ski Boots NEWThe PRO-Grade Perimeter® Ultimate is one of them. Its many unique features include contact points that are encased in rubber, offering optimal comfort for your dog. Another great choice is our BLUEFANG® 3-in-1 Train, Contain and Anti-Bark Kit. Controlled by your smartphone, this groundbreaking device is an electric dog fence, remote trainer and bark control unit all rolled into one.
- For the largest of dogs, FlexPetz recommends the Brand New Majesty's Flex Wafers - Joint therapy for horses - 60 count bag. Designed specifically for big dogs, it is the only choice for very large rural properties. It is able to contain a larger amount of land than any other fence on the market.
- The idea of a wireless dog fence may sound appealing to you, because you don’t have to bury any wire in the ground. However, there are several limitations that will interfere with the proper functioning of a wireless dog fence. To learn more, refer to our detailed product descriptions. With that being said, the wireless dog fence that we recommend in most cases is the Fischer RC4 Curv GT 168cm W MBS 13 Powerrail Bindings - 2018 Demo.
- Heavy Duty Outdoor Portable Aluminum Beach Folding Lounge Chair with Cup Holder
- Keen Men's Koven Waterproof Hiking shoes 1011892 Size 12
- Leg predector BR Pro Mesh Dressur
- Pistolero Helikon Squalo pelle Softshell Tattico Giacca di Sicurezza
- Rare Vintage Original Leatherman Survival Tool Box & Paperwork USA Made
- MASK MASK OTG06 BASIC black black ETHEN OTG0633
- CQB Solutions Tactical Vest OD GREEN W Built In Mag Pouches
- K2 WWW Wide Snowboard 2019 with Twin Camber Baseline Aspen Core - 151cm
- Fox Enduro Pro Knee Guard
- Vintage bicycle bell - Joseph Lucas - Model No 34 -1933 - British Made
- 3x Wildgame Innovation T6B20 M Blade X6 Lightsout Scouting Hunting Trail Cameras
- 100 CORK RINGS 1 1 4 X1 2 BORE 5 16 GRADE A+ FREE SHIPP
- Giro Solara Ii Womens Road shoes In White 36, White - Cycling shoes 2017
- Camelbak Circuit Running Vest With 1.5L Reservoir Bladder
Notch claw cutter bluee with cut length limit
There are other aspects to consider when it comes to an electric dog fence. If you want your dog fence to be durable enough to stand the test of time, there are a few choices to make.
For example, the Salomon snowboard bindings links defender grey red 2019 that comes standard in most DIY dog fence kits is 20-gauge. It is quite flimsy and will snap easily. Upgrading your wire to a thicker, 14-gauge wire is highly recommended. While the cheaper wire will function, it isn’t designed to hold up against the elements like a thicker dog fence wire will. Western imports Vaquero Set, Western Bridle Reins Billy Allen Snaffle Full Blood NEWUSATuff Cooler Seat Pad fits Ozark Trail 26qt 2-Layer Snook Name Gry BlkIf you were having a professional company install a dog fence for you, they would be using the thicker wire. All of our PRO-Grade dog fence kits include the upgraded wire.
Something else to think about is lightning strikes. If your system gets struck by lightning, it can fry the transmitter. Some kits come with a low-grade surge protector to guard against power surges. However, the only way to be sure your fence is fully-protected from lightening is to choose a LeMieux Shoc Air Hind Boots, which comes standard in our PRO-Grade dog fence kits.
The WETGEAR Rip Flip walkable scuba flippers
To ensure that you have a successful installation, it is important to create a good plan. Begin by making a quick sketch of your property, marking where you would and would not like your dog to have access. To help you out, visit our Planning Guide section The north face litewave fp II gore-tex hiking sneakers shoes menPetzl Unisex Adjama Harness - bluee Sports Climbing Lightweightfor layout suggestions as well as pitfalls to avoid.
Once you have planned your layout, it is time to choose how you wish to install the dog fence wire. You have the option of burying the wire with a machine, or by hand. It can also be attached to an existing physical barrier. You don’t even necessarily need to bury the wire. You can useSpyder Womens Spirit Ski Snowboard PantsHanwag Tatra Light GTX Boots Men Gore-Tex Outdoor Hiking shoes 202500-012023 garden staples to plant the wire on the surface of the ground.
Installing an electric dog fence is relatively easy thing to do. We provide you with everything you need to know about installing your electric dog fence in our Installation Guide. It outlines what to do step-by-step and also provides you with helpful tips and suggestions from professionals.
Equiline Rug battons Polar Fleece
In order for your dog fence to successfully contain your dog, you will need to properly train him or her on the fence. You can’t simply open up the door and expect them to figure it out.
To begin, you will need a long leash and meat or moist dog treats. During the training process, which usually lasts about 2 weeks, 3 Pieces Titanium Pot Water Cup Mug with Lid Handle Folding Spork Camping PicnicNEW Kingston Graf by MM Figure Ice Skating Blades - Size 8 1 4 - Made in you will be taking your dog out on the leash, getting him accustomed to where the fence borders are. About two training sessions that are 10-15 minutes long per day is a good start.
During the first week, you will be showing your dog the boundary vs. the street, and your neighbor’s yard for example. You will spend time establishing the area your dog is allowed to stay in, and showing them where the border is. During the second phase of training, you will be creating distractions to ensure that your dog is able to handle himself in everyday situations. Common distractions include cars, children, bikers and joggers.
For step-by-step instructions on how to train your dog on the fence, please visit our Dog Training section. We are also available to answer any questions you might have about training, installation, or selecting the perfect system for you and your dog by contacting us at Small Horse Cob Size Premium Nylon Driving Harness NEW.
Wondering how these systems measure up against the Invisible Fence® Brand? The quality of the systems we sell are just as good. Exhaust Header for Coleman BT200X 196cc 6.5HP Gas mini bike.Pirelli-shoes man mod. Race-NO. 43-Pristine ConditionThe only difference is that we sell DIY dog fences and Invisible Fence® installs their system for you. Installing your own electric dog fence will save you big bucks and you will get the same great results.
If you already have an Invisible Fence® installed on your property, we offer Invisible Fence® Compatible Batteries and Invisible Fence® Compatible Collars that cost a fraction of what you would pay if you bought them through Invisible Fence®.
Do you have an Invisible Fence® and are tired of buying expensive parts and paying for expensive service calls? Why not just use the wire that you have, and get a new transmitter and collar from FlexPetz? We offer a cost-effective solution, sold without wire, Kelty CgoldNA 20 Degree Double Wide Sleeping BagKerrits Ladies Sit Therminator Winter Riding Pant - Different Sizes & colorsknown as our Invisible Fence® Replacement System.
Whether you are starting from scratch or looking for products that work with your existing electric dog fence, at FlexPetz, we are eager to meet your needs!