Fall Harness Climbing Outdoor Predection Adjustable Harness Belt Sitting 3b6f4cokg2375-Climbing
- Fall Harness Climbing Outdoor Predection Adjustable Harness Belt Sitting 3b6f4cokg2375
Highlander Rexmoor Trousers Waterproof Breathable Hunting Hiking Trekking Pants
Does your dog like to run away from home? Does your canine friend bolt out the front door every time he or she has the chance? Do you have a fence that your dog tries to dig underneath or climb? Have you had a quote for a professionally-installed containment system only to find out that it was way out of your budget? We at FlexPetz are here to offer you a better, cost-efficient solution. Our DIY containment systems work just as well as the pros and they are within an affordable price range. Visit our in depth Electric Dog Fence reviews section to find the perfect fence for your unique dog(s) and property.
Polysteel 1000 Heavy Duty 1,000 Lumen Waterproof LED Flashlight with Twist Focus
MagiDeal Portable Camping Tent Inflatable Sleeping Pad, Small Compact Mat
FlexPetz.com is an authorized dealer of PetSafe®, SportDOG®, 1.5mm NeoSport XSPAN Mens Short Sleeve Neoprene Top® and High Tech Pet® pet products. These brands offer high-quality solutions at prices you can afford. Our top-of-the-line containment systems are loaded with features and cost thousands less than Scuba 3mm Dive WETSUIT Men Diving Surfing Snorkeling Swim Water-Ski Jumpsuit® brand, DogWatch® and PetStop® systems.
Not sure where to begin? Our helpful planning tools include sample fence layouts, FAQ’s and detailed product information that will guide you in helping you select the right containment system for your specific needs.
Would you feel more comfortable speaking to an expert? No problem! Speak with us on live chat by clicking the link above, or give us a call atG2X Series LED Flashlights with Tough Nitrolon Body Forest Green ProPortable Sink Wash Basin Stand Camping Food Event Building 19L Water Capacity USto talk with us. Our knowledgeable technicians are trained professional experts with years of experience installing all brands of wired and wireless containment systems.
New OZtrail Family 6 Dome Tent Camping Hiking High Quality Waterproof 6 Person
In order to select the right dog fence system for you, there are many factors that come into play. It is important to choose a system that is best for your dog, as well as one that will work with your yard. Our product descriptions contain in-depth information and real reviews that will help you make the right decision. Look for details such as how much area the fence will cover, what size of dog it is designed for and the number of correction levels that are offered.Hanging Chair Hanging Chair JACARANDA Made from 100% Cotton denanaPortable Outdoor Camping Shower Waterproof Battery Powered USB Charging Plug
4-5 Person Water-resistant Instant Pop Up Tent Family Outdoor Camping Cabin Tent
- If you have a small dog that weighs as little as 5 pounds, the PRO-Grade PetSafe® Elite Little Dog Fence comes highly-recommended. Its compact, lightweight receiver collar with gentler corrections makes it ideal for little canines.
- If your dog is average to large in size, there are several systems that will work well. CARLISLE DINEX DXSWC607 Tulip Bowl 5 oz., Clear, Pk9617-18 Faction Prodigy W Used Women's Demo Skis w Bindings Size 158cmThe PRO-Grade Perimeter® Ultimate is one of them. Its many unique features include contact points that are encased in rubber, offering optimal comfort for your dog. Another great choice is our BLUEFANG® 3-in-1 Train, Contain and Anti-Bark Kit. Controlled by your smartphone, this groundbreaking device is an electric dog fence, remote trainer and bark control unit all rolled into one.
- For the largest of dogs, FlexPetz recommends the Disc-O-Bed Steel FrameTrundle Cot for XL 2XL Disc-O-Bed Bunk Bed (Open Box). Designed specifically for big dogs, it is the only choice for very large rural properties. It is able to contain a larger amount of land than any other fence on the market.
- The idea of a wireless dog fence may sound appealing to you, because you don’t have to bury any wire in the ground. However, there are several limitations that will interfere with the proper functioning of a wireless dog fence. To learn more, refer to our detailed product descriptions. With that being said, the wireless dog fence that we recommend in most cases is the Yukon Charlie's 821 Trail Series 8 x 21 150 LBS SNOWSHOES bluee.
- Smith Upstart Junior Jeune Ski Snowboard Casque blue Jeunes size S 48-53cm
- Charles Owen Pro Ii Unisex Safety Wear Riding Skull - Navy All Sizes
- Patagonia Women's Primo GORE-TEX Pants - M
- New HDR Rivella Signature Covered Flap Jump Sadlle- Coffee - Various Sizes
- VINTAGE Wooden 75 Skis Has RED Finish
- E131B Prestige Sport Grip Reins
- Set of 4 Thule No Sway Cages
- Charles Owen Hampton Riding Hat Helmet With Flesh Harness Astm F1163 04A
- Booster Box 5Lbs Extra Weights Adjustable Weighted Vest Women And Men Brand New
- Mint Spree Mo Mophy 50 Ms Middle Steer Spring Limited Edition Sparkle color 2
- Garmin Bike Speed Sensor 2 And Cadence Sensor 2 Bundle Sport Bicycle Cycling
- Saltwater Egg Swivel Sinker mold 1,1.5,2,3,4,5,6oz CNC Aluminum Freshwater
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi Mens - blueE RED 100% Cotton Preshrunk,Free Ship Belt Rope
- bluee Haven L30Hi L-LB (16) upgrade model light bluee left handle FROM JAPAM
Therm-a-Rest Sleeping Pad Trail Lite R-value 3,4 easy 3,8cm in 2 Sizes NEW
There are other aspects to consider when it comes to an electric dog fence. If you want your dog fence to be durable enough to stand the test of time, there are a few choices to make.
For example, the NAF OESTRESS SUPPLEMENT MOODY MARE CALM POWDER 1KG that comes standard in most DIY dog fence kits is 20-gauge. It is quite flimsy and will snap easily. Upgrading your wire to a thicker, 14-gauge wire is highly recommended. While the cheaper wire will function, it isn’t designed to hold up against the elements like a thicker dog fence wire will. COLORADO SADDLERY TAPADERO HOODS 2-10Three Person 200200130cm Double Layer Weather Resistant Outdoor Camping Tent fIf you were having a professional company install a dog fence for you, they would be using the thicker wire. All of our PRO-Grade dog fence kits include the upgraded wire.
Something else to think about is lightning strikes. If your system gets struck by lightning, it can fry the transmitter. Some kits come with a low-grade surge protector to guard against power surges. However, the only way to be sure your fence is fully-protected from lightening is to choose a Derby Originals Lycra Stretch Horse Shoulder Guards - Multiple colors and Sizes, which comes standard in our PRO-Grade dog fence kits.
Vintage snowshoes 13 x 32 chalet decor nice
To ensure that you have a successful installation, it is important to create a good plan. Begin by making a quick sketch of your property, marking where you would and would not like your dog to have access. To help you out, visit our Planning Guide section Western Two Tone Hand Floral Carved Steering 3.5 Breast CollarThe North Face Ultra FP III Mid GTX shoes trekking woman t939it4hvfor layout suggestions as well as pitfalls to avoid.
Once you have planned your layout, it is time to choose how you wish to install the dog fence wire. You have the option of burying the wire with a machine, or by hand. It can also be attached to an existing physical barrier. You don’t even necessarily need to bury the wire. You can useRossignol Toon 10.4 160 cm Ski + FTX 120 Bindings1.1L+0.7L Army Military Titanium Canteen Water Bottle Cup Pot Camping Tool Set garden staples to plant the wire on the surface of the ground.
Installing an electric dog fence is relatively easy thing to do. We provide you with everything you need to know about installing your electric dog fence in our Installation Guide. It outlines what to do step-by-step and also provides you with helpful tips and suggestions from professionals.
Big Agnes Bolten SL 20 Degree Sleeping Bag
In order for your dog fence to successfully contain your dog, you will need to properly train him or her on the fence. You can’t simply open up the door and expect them to figure it out.
To begin, you will need a long leash and meat or moist dog treats. During the training process, which usually lasts about 2 weeks, Maglite Boxed 3D Cell Flashlight Dark GreenBow Drill Primitive Fire Kit - Premium Set, complete with written instructions you will be taking your dog out on the leash, getting him accustomed to where the fence borders are. About two training sessions that are 10-15 minutes long per day is a good start.
During the first week, you will be showing your dog the boundary vs. the street, and your neighbor’s yard for example. You will spend time establishing the area your dog is allowed to stay in, and showing them where the border is. During the second phase of training, you will be creating distractions to ensure that your dog is able to handle himself in everyday situations. Common distractions include cars, children, bikers and joggers.
For step-by-step instructions on how to train your dog on the fence, please visit our Dog Training section. We are also available to answer any questions you might have about training, installation, or selecting the perfect system for you and your dog by contacting us at Parachute Cord Parachute Cord Navy 1000 ft 7 strand. Rated for 550 lbs. 1,000 ft.
Wondering how these systems measure up against the Invisible Fence® Brand? The quality of the systems we sell are just as good. Salomon Malamute Snowboard Boots size 11Keen Womens Wanderer Waterproof Low Rise Hiking shoes 6 UKThe only difference is that we sell DIY dog fences and Invisible Fence® installs their system for you. Installing your own electric dog fence will save you big bucks and you will get the same great results.
If you already have an Invisible Fence® installed on your property, we offer Invisible Fence® Compatible Batteries and Invisible Fence® Compatible Collars that cost a fraction of what you would pay if you bought them through Invisible Fence®.
Do you have an Invisible Fence® and are tired of buying expensive parts and paying for expensive service calls? Why not just use the wire that you have, and get a new transmitter and collar from FlexPetz? We offer a cost-effective solution, sold without wire, Mens Marmot Hiking Pants 36x31 blueeKIDS YOUTH ALPINA 108cm SKI, TYROLIA BINDING, LANGE US SIZE 4.5 BOOT FREE SHIPknown as our Invisible Fence® Replacement System.
Whether you are starting from scratch or looking for products that work with your existing electric dog fence, at FlexPetz, we are eager to meet your needs!