Horse Rain Turnout 1200D 70 SHEET Light 356 Gusset Blanket Winter 3b6f4ywek2915-Equestrian
- Horse Rain Turnout 1200D 70 SHEET Light 356 Gusset Blanket Winter 3b6f4ywek2915
Adidas Men's Outdoor Terrex AX3 Mid GTX
Does your dog like to run away from home? Does your canine friend bolt out the front door every time he or she has the chance? Do you have a fence that your dog tries to dig underneath or climb? Have you had a quote for a professionally-installed containment system only to find out that it was way out of your budget? We at FlexPetz are here to offer you a better, cost-efficient solution. Our DIY containment systems work just as well as the pros and they are within an affordable price range. Visit our in depth Electric Dog Fence reviews section to find the perfect fence for your unique dog(s) and property.
Rambo Waterproof Dog Blanket 100g - Navy bluee Red - Medium
Wellington Professional Riding Helmet Size 7 1 8 PERFECT CONDITION
FlexPetz.com is an authorized dealer of PetSafe®, SportDOG®, Von zipper Cletus gold sunglasses, demi carey® and High Tech Pet® pet products. These brands offer high-quality solutions at prices you can afford. Our top-of-the-line containment systems are loaded with features and cost thousands less than Twisted X Mens Rancher 13in Brandy Boots® brand, DogWatch® and PetStop® systems.
Not sure where to begin? Our helpful planning tools include sample fence layouts, FAQ’s and detailed product information that will guide you in helping you select the right containment system for your specific needs.
Would you feel more comfortable speaking to an expert? No problem! Speak with us on live chat by clicking the link above, or give us a call atHenderson Thermoprene 3mm Women's Front Zipper VestPARADE SHOW HAND ENGRAVED LEATHER BARREL RACING WESTERN TRAIL SADDLE 14 15 16to talk with us. Our knowledgeable technicians are trained professional experts with years of experience installing all brands of wired and wireless containment systems.
Smith Skyline Asian Fit Snow Goggle - Men's
In order to select the right dog fence system for you, there are many factors that come into play. It is important to choose a system that is best for your dog, as well as one that will work with your yard. Our product descriptions contain in-depth information and real reviews that will help you make the right decision. Look for details such as how much area the fence will cover, what size of dog it is designed for and the number of correction levels that are offered.Fischer RC4 World Cup GS 155 cm Ski + Fischer RC9 BindingsSterling Rope Evolution Helix 9.5mm Dry Rope
94 x 94 x 47 Portable 4 Person Outdoor Travel Camping Hiking Tent Bag Tent US
- If you have a small dog that weighs as little as 5 pounds, the PRO-Grade PetSafe® Elite Little Dog Fence comes highly-recommended. Its compact, lightweight receiver collar with gentler corrections makes it ideal for little canines.
- If your dog is average to large in size, there are several systems that will work well. Figure skating dresse women competition ice skating dress A6772004 Polaris Trail Sport 340_500 Edge Supersport Factory Service ManualThe PRO-Grade Perimeter® Ultimate is one of them. Its many unique features include contact points that are encased in rubber, offering optimal comfort for your dog. Another great choice is our BLUEFANG® 3-in-1 Train, Contain and Anti-Bark Kit. Controlled by your smartphone, this groundbreaking device is an electric dog fence, remote trainer and bark control unit all rolled into one.
- For the largest of dogs, FlexPetz recommends the Rip Curl E-Bomb 2mm kids full Wetsuit 10 surf swim snorkel ski clean washed. Designed specifically for big dogs, it is the only choice for very large rural properties. It is able to contain a larger amount of land than any other fence on the market.
- The idea of a wireless dog fence may sound appealing to you, because you don’t have to bury any wire in the ground. However, there are several limitations that will interfere with the proper functioning of a wireless dog fence. To learn more, refer to our detailed product descriptions. With that being said, the wireless dog fence that we recommend in most cases is the Smoky Mountain MEN'S Brown Oil Distressed Leather WIDE EE Western Cowboy Boots.
- 4x5 coastal round bale of hay. Fresh cut this year, great for horse or cows.
- ACR AquaLink View Personal EPIRP Model PLB-350c
- SALE NEW Horse Cavallo ELB Hoof Boot Regular sole Size 1 - pair (qty 2)
- VINTAGE Metropolis SKI SNOW SNOWMOBILE Ski Suit INSULATED bluee Womans Sz10 MINT
- Bern Rollins Winter Helmet for Men
- DC women boots 7.5, Rossignol snowboard & Bindings
- Spyder Dare Tailored Gore-Tex Pant - Men's XL Reg 46913
- SHIMANO M395 Hydraulic Brake Disc Oil Brakes Set Pre-Filled With RT56 redors
- Boat Stainless Steel 5 Link Fishing
- Tica TC3 Fly Fising Rod With Case and Reel
- Shimano Dura Ace 7401 7402 Cassette 8 Speed 12-21 Hyperglide Road Racing Bike
- Fizik R5 men Road Bike shoes Bike shoes 44,5 measured 28cm
- Selle Italia Turbo Bernard Hinault Saddle-Original 80's - NOS NIB
- Thule Traverse Fit Kit 1417
- [DODICI] Presco-A3 Jersey Long Sleeve Cycling Bicycle Clothing Shirt Breathable
- RARE VINTAGE SAMSON 236 56 42T CRANK SET
- Opass Evo SW 5000XG Spinning Reel Fedex 2DAY to Usa
- Vintage Wrights Olympic Leather Saddle Bicycle Seat Made In England
- VINTAGE COLUMBUS THRON FODERI FORK COLUMBUS ITALY TUBING ROAD BIKE BICYCLE NO2
- Adidas outdoor Terrex Fast GTX Surround Hiking shoes - Women's
- Arctic Zone Titan Deep Freeze 20 QT High Performance redo Cooler, White
Equiline Ladies Patty Half Grip Breeches
There are other aspects to consider when it comes to an electric dog fence. If you want your dog fence to be durable enough to stand the test of time, there are a few choices to make.
For example, the Fischer Big Stix 120 Skis that comes standard in most DIY dog fence kits is 20-gauge. It is quite flimsy and will snap easily. Upgrading your wire to a thicker, 14-gauge wire is highly recommended. While the cheaper wire will function, it isn’t designed to hold up against the elements like a thicker dog fence wire will. Spyder Women's The Traveler Ski Snowboard Pants, Size 4, Inseam Long (31.5), NWTNWT Exofficio Women's Nomad Hiking Pants Size 8- Congreens To CapriIf you were having a professional company install a dog fence for you, they would be using the thicker wire. All of our PRO-Grade dog fence kits include the upgraded wire.
Something else to think about is lightning strikes. If your system gets struck by lightning, it can fry the transmitter. Some kits come with a low-grade surge protector to guard against power surges. However, the only way to be sure your fence is fully-protected from lightening is to choose a XCEL 7 6mm Thermoflex UltraStretch Men's Full Wetsuit SIZE LARGE, which comes standard in our PRO-Grade dog fence kits.
2 Person Ultralight Camping Dome Tent W Mat Waterproof Outdoor 4 Season 2.2 KG
To ensure that you have a successful installation, it is important to create a good plan. Begin by making a quick sketch of your property, marking where you would and would not like your dog to have access. To help you out, visit our Planning Guide section FourSevens 4Sevens Quark X AA² TacticalVTG 70s Alice in Wonderland Sleeping Bag Comforter Twin Size Zips Open to Fullfor layout suggestions as well as pitfalls to avoid.
Once you have planned your layout, it is time to choose how you wish to install the dog fence wire. You have the option of burying the wire with a machine, or by hand. It can also be attached to an existing physical barrier. You don’t even necessarily need to bury the wire. You can useTrailMaster Mid XRS & Mid XRX O-ring Chain UpgradeDynastar Team Cruise Kids Skis - 100 cm Used garden staples to plant the wire on the surface of the ground.
Installing an electric dog fence is relatively easy thing to do. We provide you with everything you need to know about installing your electric dog fence in our Installation Guide. It outlines what to do step-by-step and also provides you with helpful tips and suggestions from professionals.
DRY PAK ROLL TOP DRY GEAR BAG Set of 3 in 3 colors and in 3 Sizes FREE SHIPPING
In order for your dog fence to successfully contain your dog, you will need to properly train him or her on the fence. You can’t simply open up the door and expect them to figure it out.
To begin, you will need a long leash and meat or moist dog treats. During the training process, which usually lasts about 2 weeks, Tough-1 Tough 1 Mini Competition Rein w FringeVitaJuwel Water Dispenser Grande With Vial, 2 Gallon Gem Dispenseryou will be taking your dog out on the leash, getting him accustomed to where the fence borders are. About two training sessions that are 10-15 minutes long per day is a good start.
During the first week, you will be showing your dog the boundary vs. the street, and your neighbor’s yard for example. You will spend time establishing the area your dog is allowed to stay in, and showing them where the border is. During the second phase of training, you will be creating distractions to ensure that your dog is able to handle himself in everyday situations. Common distractions include cars, children, bikers and joggers.
For step-by-step instructions on how to train your dog on the fence, please visit our Dog Training section. We are also available to answer any questions you might have about training, installation, or selecting the perfect system for you and your dog by contacting us at RyhamPaper Camping Sleeping Pad-with Silk Eye Mask-Inflatable & Comfortable U....
Wondering how these systems measure up against the Invisible Fence® Brand? The quality of the systems we sell are just as good. Brand New 2019 Nitro Dropout Snowboard Directional All-mountain FreerideChaparral xenoah 484 1.00 mm over pistons and rings set free shipThe only difference is that we sell DIY dog fences and Invisible Fence® installs their system for you. Installing your own electric dog fence will save you big bucks and you will get the same great results.
If you already have an Invisible Fence® installed on your property, we offer Invisible Fence® Compatible Batteries and Invisible Fence® Compatible Collars that cost a fraction of what you would pay if you bought them through Invisible Fence®.
Do you have an Invisible Fence® and are tired of buying expensive parts and paying for expensive service calls? Why not just use the wire that you have, and get a new transmitter and collar from FlexPetz? We offer a cost-effective solution, sold without wire, Dimenison Warlord x Sergi Nicolas 55 streetboard (Snakeboard, hyperscooter)Ski steel polaris - STYLE OEM Replacement - Kimpexknown as our Invisible Fence® Replacement System.
Whether you are starting from scratch or looking for products that work with your existing electric dog fence, at FlexPetz, we are eager to meet your needs!