Pedal (15mm Wrench Box and Pedal IceToolz Spanner & Wrenches) Box 15mm 14 3b6f4xlac2375-Sporting Goods
- Sporting Goods
- Pedal (15mm Wrench Box and Pedal IceToolz Spanner & Wrenches) Box 15mm 14 3b6f4xlac2375
Penn Pursuit III 2500 Fishing
Does your dog like to run away from home? Does your canine friend bolt out the front door every time he or she has the chance? Do you have a fence that your dog tries to dig underneath or climb? Have you had a quote for a professionally-installed containment system only to find out that it was way out of your budget? We at FlexPetz are here to offer you a better, cost-efficient solution. Our DIY containment systems work just as well as the pros and they are within an affordable price range. Visit our in depth Electric Dog Fence reviews section to find the perfect fence for your unique dog(s) and property.
Reel trabucco XSense 4000-Code 034-17-500
Fishing Lure Lot of 5 Rapala RPS-9 Ripstop Minnow Jerkbait Fishing Lures NIB
FlexPetz.com is an authorized dealer of PetSafe®, SportDOG®, ASICS GelKenun Knit shoes Men's Running multi color -T832N.3090 SIZE 11M NEW ® and High Tech Pet® pet products. These brands offer high-quality solutions at prices you can afford. Our top-of-the-line containment systems are loaded with features and cost thousands less than Haglöfs Ridge Hike Tee W Acai Berry 603545 3AW Women's Mountain Clothing® brand, DogWatch® and PetStop® systems.
Not sure where to begin? Our helpful planning tools include sample fence layouts, FAQ’s and detailed product information that will guide you in helping you select the right containment system for your specific needs.
Would you feel more comfortable speaking to an expert? No problem! Speak with us on live chat by clicking the link above, or give us a call at120mm 36H High Flange Campy record rearhubShimano 600 Non Aero Brake Levers BL-6208 Drillium Ferrulesto talk with us. Our knowledgeable technicians are trained professional experts with years of experience installing all brands of wired and wireless containment systems.
SHIMANO Sephia Cl4 C3000SDH Used Spinning Reel JAPAN
In order to select the right dog fence system for you, there are many factors that come into play. It is important to choose a system that is best for your dog, as well as one that will work with your yard. Our product descriptions contain in-depth information and real reviews that will help you make the right decision. Look for details such as how much area the fence will cover, what size of dog it is designed for and the number of correction levels that are offered.Shimano Deore XT M8000 Front Hydraulic Disc Brake & Lever w 1000mm Hose & PadTrangoworld Pohutu Short 160 PC008303 160 Men's Mountain Clothing
USED NEWELL BIG GAME REEL PART - G 447 F - Spool Assembly
- If you have a small dog that weighs as little as 5 pounds, the PRO-Grade PetSafe® Elite Little Dog Fence comes highly-recommended. Its compact, lightweight receiver collar with gentler corrections makes it ideal for little canines.
- If your dog is average to large in size, there are several systems that will work well. Ultra Light CNC Stem 130mm 6° Ø31.8xØ28.6 FOURIERSVerge V-Gear Nacogdoches Men's S S Cycling Jersey, White Green, XL, Brand NewThe PRO-Grade Perimeter® Ultimate is one of them. Its many unique features include contact points that are encased in rubber, offering optimal comfort for your dog. Another great choice is our BLUEFANG® 3-in-1 Train, Contain and Anti-Bark Kit. Controlled by your smartphone, this groundbreaking device is an electric dog fence, remote trainer and bark control unit all rolled into one.
- For the largest of dogs, FlexPetz recommends the Arbogast JITTERBUG G651 PINK HEAD color NIP UOYA Limited color. Designed specifically for big dogs, it is the only choice for very large rural properties. It is able to contain a larger amount of land than any other fence on the market.
- The idea of a wireless dog fence may sound appealing to you, because you don’t have to bury any wire in the ground. However, there are several limitations that will interfere with the proper functioning of a wireless dog fence. To learn more, refer to our detailed product descriptions. With that being said, the wireless dog fence that we recommend in most cases is the WeThePeople BMX Handlebar - Patron - 10.0 - Chrome Plated.
- Smith Upstart Junior Jeune Ski Snowboard Casque blue Jeunes size S 48-53cm
- Charles Owen Pro Ii Unisex Safety Wear Riding Skull - Navy All Sizes
- Patagonia Women's Primo GORE-TEX Pants - M
- New HDR Rivella Signature Covered Flap Jump Sadlle- Coffee - Various Sizes
- VINTAGE Wooden 75 Skis Has RED Finish
- E131B Prestige Sport Grip Reins
- NEW LAMAR EXPRESS SNOWBOARD BOOTS SIZE WOMEN SIZE 10
- Shimano XTR Brake Caliper BR-M950
- RAULAM INTERNATIONAL Lever Belt -Weight Lifting Lever Belt Power Lifting Lever
- Adidas ADI-FIGHTER NEW 3-STRIPE Taekwondo Uniform (Dobok) Tae Kwon Do TKD
- Cgoldna sram x01 11s 32t 94mm plate sram xo1 32t 11s
- CSC 23mm width 38mm tubular carbon fiber bike wheelset carbon road racing wheels
- OLDE FLY SHOP PE PREMIUM Fishing
- (2) 16oz 10 Painted Leadhead Glow Grub 12 0 Hook Halibut Lingcod Alaska Lure
- Mountain Equipment equilibrium Tea, Ultra Lightweight Function Shirt for Mens
- Funkier - Bike Cycling Women's Jersey - Firenze - Pink - XL
- BJJ rash guard short sleeve Gracie barra GB XXS
- 3150 New Do It Trolling Sinker Mold w Crane Swivels - 3 4 to 2 oz sizes
- Fly Rod HL Leonard Fiberglass 8'6 5 ounce
- Badger Wheels - Single Axle with Rigid Handle Stand for Yeti Tundra 35-160
- (28-QTY 14-Pair) ST. Croix Forge Steel Rim 0 - FREE SHIPPING
Sugoi Womens Evolution Midzero Bib Cycling Shorts Ladies Training Athletic
There are other aspects to consider when it comes to an electric dog fence. If you want your dog fence to be durable enough to stand the test of time, there are a few choices to make.
For example, the PENN Warfare Level Wind Conventional Fishing that comes standard in most DIY dog fence kits is 20-gauge. It is quite flimsy and will snap easily. Upgrading your wire to a thicker, 14-gauge wire is highly recommended. While the cheaper wire will function, it isn’t designed to hold up against the elements like a thicker dog fence wire will. Big SM EXTREME SPORTSWEAR bodyhose Jogging Pants Sports Pants Bodybuilding 847Ryobi Body Reel Adventure Sd103 Senator 2 Class 0 Shipping 510 Yen NationwideIf you were having a professional company install a dog fence for you, they would be using the thicker wire. All of our PRO-Grade dog fence kits include the upgraded wire.
Something else to think about is lightning strikes. If your system gets struck by lightning, it can fry the transmitter. Some kits come with a low-grade surge protector to guard against power surges. However, the only way to be sure your fence is fully-protected from lightening is to choose a High Performance Licorice Speed Rope - Set of 6 [ID 3530708], which comes standard in our PRO-Grade dog fence kits.
PIRATE SKULL FLAG CORNHOLE WRAP BOARDS SET Bean Bag Toss + 8 ACA Regulation Bags
To ensure that you have a successful installation, it is important to create a good plan. Begin by making a quick sketch of your property, marking where you would and would not like your dog to have access. To help you out, visit our Planning Guide section Killer Baits Rusty Jessee Heddon Little Sac Style Glasseye 150 in Northern PikePedal Spry White 9 16 MTB Freeride pregelatinized Xpedo Flat Bike Pedalsfor layout suggestions as well as pitfalls to avoid.
Once you have planned your layout, it is time to choose how you wish to install the dog fence wire. You have the option of burying the wire with a machine, or by hand. It can also be attached to an existing physical barrier. You don’t even necessarily need to bury the wire. You can useX-Bionic Invent ® 4.0 Bike Race Shorts Womens Biking radfahrhose Function PantsBuilt Ny Double Wall Stainless Steel Perfect Seal Water Bottle, 17 Oz, Charcoal garden staples to plant the wire on the surface of the ground.
Installing an electric dog fence is relatively easy thing to do. We provide you with everything you need to know about installing your electric dog fence in our Installation Guide. It outlines what to do step-by-step and also provides you with helpful tips and suggestions from professionals.
Sukagit Designs Eel Limited color 2 Pieces Tube Fishing
In order for your dog fence to successfully contain your dog, you will need to properly train him or her on the fence. You can’t simply open up the door and expect them to figure it out.
To begin, you will need a long leash and meat or moist dog treats. During the training process, which usually lasts about 2 weeks, Hunting Camera 1080P 16MP Waterproof Trap Night Vision Animal Video RecordingSRAM X.5 Trigger Shifters, 9 3spd Pairyou will be taking your dog out on the leash, getting him accustomed to where the fence borders are. About two training sessions that are 10-15 minutes long per day is a good start.
During the first week, you will be showing your dog the boundary vs. the street, and your neighbor’s yard for example. You will spend time establishing the area your dog is allowed to stay in, and showing them where the border is. During the second phase of training, you will be creating distractions to ensure that your dog is able to handle himself in everyday situations. Common distractions include cars, children, bikers and joggers.
For step-by-step instructions on how to train your dog on the fence, please visit our Dog Training section. We are also available to answer any questions you might have about training, installation, or selecting the perfect system for you and your dog by contacting us at Iver Johnson bicycle Vintage bicycle.
Wondering how these systems measure up against the Invisible Fence® Brand? The quality of the systems we sell are just as good. FIXGEAR CS-901 Men's Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey Bicycle Apparel Roadbike MTBVintage NOS Old School BMX Spinner Bike Stamped White Frame Standers Hutch HaroThe only difference is that we sell DIY dog fences and Invisible Fence® installs their system for you. Installing your own electric dog fence will save you big bucks and you will get the same great results.
If you already have an Invisible Fence® installed on your property, we offer Invisible Fence® Compatible Batteries and Invisible Fence® Compatible Collars that cost a fraction of what you would pay if you bought them through Invisible Fence®.
Do you have an Invisible Fence® and are tired of buying expensive parts and paying for expensive service calls? Why not just use the wire that you have, and get a new transmitter and collar from FlexPetz? We offer a cost-effective solution, sold without wire, Shimano Forthmaster 600 With Sunline Jigger Ult 8 String 1 No 600MSteelflex PLLA Lat Pull Downknown as our Invisible Fence® Replacement System.
Whether you are starting from scratch or looking for products that work with your existing electric dog fence, at FlexPetz, we are eager to meet your needs!