Men's Salomon XA Trail-Runners Wide 3D Pro 3b6f4spnn81495-Camping
Highlander Juniper 3 Person Dome Tent Camping Hiking Weekend
Does your dog like to run away from home? Does your canine friend bolt out the front door every time he or she has the chance? Do you have a fence that your dog tries to dig underneath or climb? Have you had a quote for a professionally-installed containment system only to find out that it was way out of your budget? We at FlexPetz are here to offer you a better, cost-efficient solution. Our DIY containment systems work just as well as the pros and they are within an affordable price range. Visit our in depth Electric Dog Fence reviews section to find the perfect fence for your unique dog(s) and property.
REVALCAMP Sleeping Bag Indoor & Outdoor Use. Great for Kids, Boys, (purple)
New Jetbeam RRT2 Luminus SST40 N4 BC 950 Lumens LED Tactical Flashlight
FlexPetz.com is an authorized dealer of PetSafe®, SportDOG®, Go Kart Rear Axle Kit & 4.10-6 Wheels Tires Hubs for ATV Fun Kart Drift Trike® and High Tech Pet® pet products. These brands offer high-quality solutions at prices you can afford. Our top-of-the-line containment systems are loaded with features and cost thousands less than FUSALP ® Piala Pantalon F Ski Trousers - Size 40 (M) - New - RRP = .00® brand, DogWatch® and PetStop® systems.
Not sure where to begin? Our helpful planning tools include sample fence layouts, FAQ’s and detailed product information that will guide you in helping you select the right containment system for your specific needs.
Would you feel more comfortable speaking to an expert? No problem! Speak with us on live chat by clicking the link above, or give us a call atSemoo family camping tent 4 persons, waterproof, 3 seasons, double coSleeping Bag - Mummy Style, Waterproof, Portable, Lightweight 3-Season Outdoorto talk with us. Our knowledgeable technicians are trained professional experts with years of experience installing all brands of wired and wireless containment systems.
Western Colt Training Bridle Set
In order to select the right dog fence system for you, there are many factors that come into play. It is important to choose a system that is best for your dog, as well as one that will work with your yard. Our product descriptions contain in-depth information and real reviews that will help you make the right decision. Look for details such as how much area the fence will cover, what size of dog it is designed for and the number of correction levels that are offered.Polar signature hyrider-navy red-x largeSalomon Evolution Performa 8.0 bluee Ski Boots Size 11.5 (355\28,5)
PURPLE BLING LEATHER CROSS HEADSTALL & BREAST COLLAR SET
- If you have a small dog that weighs as little as 5 pounds, the PRO-Grade PetSafe® Elite Little Dog Fence comes highly-recommended. Its compact, lightweight receiver collar with gentler corrections makes it ideal for little canines.
- If your dog is average to large in size, there are several systems that will work well. Jhl Dessine Les Rênes De La Havane 5 8 PATAGONIA WOMAN SIZE US 7 ALL TERRAIN HIKING TRAILING SHOES VIBRAM SOLEThe PRO-Grade Perimeter® Ultimate is one of them. Its many unique features include contact points that are encased in rubber, offering optimal comfort for your dog. Another great choice is our BLUEFANG® 3-in-1 Train, Contain and Anti-Bark Kit. Controlled by your smartphone, this groundbreaking device is an electric dog fence, remote trainer and bark control unit all rolled into one.
- For the largest of dogs, FlexPetz recommends the Folding Table Lightweight Aluminium Outdoor Table for Camping Kitchen Garden 4ft. Designed specifically for big dogs, it is the only choice for very large rural properties. It is able to contain a larger amount of land than any other fence on the market.
- The idea of a wireless dog fence may sound appealing to you, because you don’t have to bury any wire in the ground. However, there are several limitations that will interfere with the proper functioning of a wireless dog fence. To learn more, refer to our detailed product descriptions. With that being said, the wireless dog fence that we recommend in most cases is the ROGAN USA MUTT CARBON STEEL MULTI PURPOSE TOOL BUSHCRAFT SURVIVAL EDC TACTICAL.
- ECO FLO 3 4 HP Control Box, EFCB7-HD
- VTAC Viking Tactics Assault Chest Rig Pouch version VTAC-CR Coyote Brown Damaged
- Freeride helmet matte bluee size xs s hmxft0001 xs unified bike
- MTB bar ends, purple anodized, GC
- SKS Fender Raceblade Pro Mattscharz Mudguards Road Bike Triathlon New OVP
- Camp Chef Triton 10L Gas Portable Camp Water Heater w Shower Head (For Parts)
- C-TEC9 Hilason American Leather Headstall Breast Collar Painted Turquoise Aztec
- Charles Owen Fian Riding Hat - Elephant Grey With Flesh Harness
- Tactical hunting COS Airsoft Copy STSH-81 Steel Helmet
- POC Omne Air SPIN - Antimony bluee - LRG
- Cortland Tropic Plus All Purpose Taper Fly Line - WF11F NEW FREE SHIPPING
- Cornhole Wraps Texas Flags Molon Labe Come and Take It - Rustic Style Texan Flag
- Deore XT SM-RT86-S Shimano Disc Brake redors 6 Bolts 160mm 2pcs Set
- VINTAGE PREWAR TROXEL JUVENILE TRICYCLE ORIGINAL LONG SPRING LEATHER SADDLE
- 100pcs Size 10 0 Fishing
- BLENHEIM LEATHER LEAD REIN CHAIN
- Women's knee-length grip trousers in gold Alexia model Horses
- CAPTAIN STAG 13-in-1CS multi-tool With key ring UM-1534
- LL Bean Snow Pants bluee Camo Kids Boys or Girls 10 Camouflage Near Perfect
Bogner Ski Pants Ladies White Size M 38
There are other aspects to consider when it comes to an electric dog fence. If you want your dog fence to be durable enough to stand the test of time, there are a few choices to make.
For example, the ARMADA GATEWAY PANT Brand New Large 150+ that comes standard in most DIY dog fence kits is 20-gauge. It is quite flimsy and will snap easily. Upgrading your wire to a thicker, 14-gauge wire is highly recommended. While the cheaper wire will function, it isn’t designed to hold up against the elements like a thicker dog fence wire will. New Helly Hansen Hybrid Pant 60917 Ebony Ladies S P NWT blueesign Paltex MountainWOMEN’S DEELUXE “ID 7.1 LARA” PF SNOWBOARD BOOTS (GREEN) SIZE 9 MONDO 26.5If you were having a professional company install a dog fence for you, they would be using the thicker wire. All of our PRO-Grade dog fence kits include the upgraded wire.
Something else to think about is lightning strikes. If your system gets struck by lightning, it can fry the transmitter. Some kits come with a low-grade surge protector to guard against power surges. However, the only way to be sure your fence is fully-protected from lightening is to choose a 18-19 Nordica Santa Ana 93 Used Women's Demo Skis w Bindings Size 169cm, which comes standard in our PRO-Grade dog fence kits.
Zuca Sport Insert Bag, Midnight (Navy) with Sport Frame bluee
To ensure that you have a successful installation, it is important to create a good plan. Begin by making a quick sketch of your property, marking where you would and would not like your dog to have access. To help you out, visit our Planning Guide section 17” COUNTY COMPETITOR DRESSAGE SADDLE, no. 3 fitLED Lenser Mh6 Frontscheinwerfer Schnell Usb3.0 Wiederaufladbar L-ION Batterie &for layout suggestions as well as pitfalls to avoid.
Once you have planned your layout, it is time to choose how you wish to install the dog fence wire. You have the option of burying the wire with a machine, or by hand. It can also be attached to an existing physical barrier. You don’t even necessarily need to bury the wire. You can useThe North Face HyVent WaterProof Cargo Ski Pants (Girls Large) Insulated(M, Timberwolf) - Icebreaker Men's Tech Lite Ss Crewe First Layers garden staples to plant the wire on the surface of the ground.
Installing an electric dog fence is relatively easy thing to do. We provide you with everything you need to know about installing your electric dog fence in our Installation Guide. It outlines what to do step-by-step and also provides you with helpful tips and suggestions from professionals.
Vasque Men's Breeze III Ebony Gargoyle 10 M US
In order for your dog fence to successfully contain your dog, you will need to properly train him or her on the fence. You can’t simply open up the door and expect them to figure it out.
To begin, you will need a long leash and meat or moist dog treats. During the training process, which usually lasts about 2 weeks, Rossignol Dualtec CUT 9.9 170cm SkiNordica Olympia Beast 10 Women Size Mondo 25.0-25.5 (295mm) Size 8 USyou will be taking your dog out on the leash, getting him accustomed to where the fence borders are. About two training sessions that are 10-15 minutes long per day is a good start.
During the first week, you will be showing your dog the boundary vs. the street, and your neighbor’s yard for example. You will spend time establishing the area your dog is allowed to stay in, and showing them where the border is. During the second phase of training, you will be creating distractions to ensure that your dog is able to handle himself in everyday situations. Common distractions include cars, children, bikers and joggers.
For step-by-step instructions on how to train your dog on the fence, please visit our Dog Training section. We are also available to answer any questions you might have about training, installation, or selecting the perfect system for you and your dog by contacting us at Maloja Salopettes function Pants Sports Trousers bluee leedsm. Gore-Tex ® Regular.
Wondering how these systems measure up against the Invisible Fence® Brand? The quality of the systems we sell are just as good. Bauer Prodigy Youth Helmet for Bull Riding, Adjustable for Size -rodeo-New A2XU Men's R 3 Race Wetsuit - 2015The only difference is that we sell DIY dog fences and Invisible Fence® installs their system for you. Installing your own electric dog fence will save you big bucks and you will get the same great results.
If you already have an Invisible Fence® installed on your property, we offer Invisible Fence® Compatible Batteries and Invisible Fence® Compatible Collars that cost a fraction of what you would pay if you bought them through Invisible Fence®.
Do you have an Invisible Fence® and are tired of buying expensive parts and paying for expensive service calls? Why not just use the wire that you have, and get a new transmitter and collar from FlexPetz? We offer a cost-effective solution, sold without wire, Possbay ATV Playing Out Ski Goggles Dual-Vented Lens Safety Anti-UV Slip Glasses16” HdR Henri de Rivel Close Contact Jumping Hunter Kids Youth Saddle Newknown as our Invisible Fence® Replacement System.
Whether you are starting from scratch or looking for products that work with your existing electric dog fence, at FlexPetz, we are eager to meet your needs!