Women's Euroriding Riding Microfaser-Vollbesatz - Alexa Pants 3b6f4spnn8495-Jodhpurs
Devon-Aire Ladies Stretch PolyWool Coat
Does your dog like to run away from home? Does your canine friend bolt out the front door every time he or she has the chance? Do you have a fence that your dog tries to dig underneath or climb? Have you had a quote for a professionally-installed containment system only to find out that it was way out of your budget? We at FlexPetz are here to offer you a better, cost-efficient solution. Our DIY containment systems work just as well as the pros and they are within an affordable price range. Visit our in depth Electric Dog Fence reviews section to find the perfect fence for your unique dog(s) and property.
New Double Layer Tunnel Family Party Camping Beach Leisure Picnic Small Tent
Profesjonalny Celownik laserowy Kandar na Szynę 22 mm - BC009
FlexPetz.com is an authorized dealer of PetSafe®, SportDOG®, British army 4 Man Arctic Dome Tent fibre glass poles used® and High Tech Pet® pet products. These brands offer high-quality solutions at prices you can afford. Our top-of-the-line containment systems are loaded with features and cost thousands less than 300 164cm 365 Nina Twin Downhill Skis + Gaiter Face Mask Womens kids k2-rski24® brand, DogWatch® and PetStop® systems.
Not sure where to begin? Our helpful planning tools include sample fence layouts, FAQ’s and detailed product information that will guide you in helping you select the right containment system for your specific needs.
Would you feel more comfortable speaking to an expert? No problem! Speak with us on live chat by clicking the link above, or give us a call atCliff Barnsby English Brown Leather Event Saddle - 17.5 Seat - Medium FitJohn Whitaker Deluxe Mexican Bridleto talk with us. Our knowledgeable technicians are trained professional experts with years of experience installing all brands of wired and wireless containment systems.
Wearcolour Gust Women's Waterproof Parka, S Leaf Camo
In order to select the right dog fence system for you, there are many factors that come into play. It is important to choose a system that is best for your dog, as well as one that will work with your yard. Our product descriptions contain in-depth information and real reviews that will help you make the right decision. Look for details such as how much area the fence will cover, what size of dog it is designed for and the number of correction levels that are offered.NEW BR Equestrian Saddlepad Full Cotton bluee Made in the NetherlandsKeith Ti3341 Titanium Cup Mug Double-wall Vacuum Cup Outdoor Picnic Cookware
Snowboard mens all mountain Matrix Apocalypse 163cm
- If you have a small dog that weighs as little as 5 pounds, the PRO-Grade PetSafe® Elite Little Dog Fence comes highly-recommended. Its compact, lightweight receiver collar with gentler corrections makes it ideal for little canines.
- If your dog is average to large in size, there are several systems that will work well. LED Lantern with Lifetime Bulbs Hook Outdoor Portable 700 Lumen SOS ModesSize M Denmark Gore-Tex trilaminat TROUSERS MULTICAM Rain Trousers MTP WaterproofThe PRO-Grade Perimeter® Ultimate is one of them. Its many unique features include contact points that are encased in rubber, offering optimal comfort for your dog. Another great choice is our BLUEFANG® 3-in-1 Train, Contain and Anti-Bark Kit. Controlled by your smartphone, this groundbreaking device is an electric dog fence, remote trainer and bark control unit all rolled into one.
- For the largest of dogs, FlexPetz recommends the Vintage 2 Tone Green 1971 Coleman Cooler Manufactured 1971 in the USA. Designed specifically for big dogs, it is the only choice for very large rural properties. It is able to contain a larger amount of land than any other fence on the market.
- The idea of a wireless dog fence may sound appealing to you, because you don’t have to bury any wire in the ground. However, there are several limitations that will interfere with the proper functioning of a wireless dog fence. To learn more, refer to our detailed product descriptions. With that being said, the wireless dog fence that we recommend in most cases is the 2018 Capita Defenders Of Awesome (DOA) Good Wood 156cm Snoaboard Pre-owned.
- Burton lexa re Flex womens snowboard bindings medium Delft bluee 2020
- Ovation Jod Boots Size 9
- XTAR D08 WALRUS 2000 LUMEN PROFESSIONAL DIVING TORCH SET (100M WATER RESISTANCE)
- Lamina 35 Green Insulated Sleeping Bag (Only Used Once )
- Nordica Dobermann Race J 100 cm Ski + Marker M 4.5 Bindings
- NEW Ultralight Summer Anti Mosquito Mesh Tent 1-2 Person Outdoor Camping Tent US
- Western Brown Leather Basket Tooled 2.5 Wide Roping Breast Collar
- MACHO Martial Arts Karate TaeKwondo 4pc Youth Sparring Predective Gear
- BMX Action (BMXA) - January 1983
- Little Sac Bait Co Niangua Minnow Glasseye Lure in bluee Scale Pike color NIB
- TRP SPYRE SLC Flat Mount Road Carbon Mechancial Disc Brake 160mm redor F R Set
- Daiwa Reel 19 Emeraldas Lt 2500 S-H-Dh
- Zen Hanger 6.5 Pound Penis Weight Hanging Stretcher (with storage case options)
- NOS Shimano Dura-Ace UniGlide (6 and Possible 7-Speed) Freehub (36 Hole 126mm)
- Met Manta Aero Lightweight Cycling Helmet For Road Bicycle
- Crank Bredhers Stamp 1 Mountain Bike Pedals - TURQUOISE Large - NEW
- Park Tool 756S Reaming Facing Cutter, 750.2 Centering Cone Adapter IS Cane Creek
- CurrexSole HikePro High Arch - supportive walking insoles
- Record Vintage NOS Campagnolo 49 Chainring 135 BCD New Crown
- Teacup Ceramic Thai Pattern Model Benjarong Antiquities From Grandfather (OTOP)
- Bogner Down Womens Ski Pants
Victorinox evolution wood knife 19 functions 25221s63
There are other aspects to consider when it comes to an electric dog fence. If you want your dog fence to be durable enough to stand the test of time, there are a few choices to make.
For example, the Brand New Travel Cover - Guide Nanook Blazer Nordic Sled Med. that comes standard in most DIY dog fence kits is 20-gauge. It is quite flimsy and will snap easily. Upgrading your wire to a thicker, 14-gauge wire is highly recommended. While the cheaper wire will function, it isn’t designed to hold up against the elements like a thicker dog fence wire will. Vintage Compass Superior Magneto Corp. L.I City New York U.S.A - Great Cond.Vintage 1976 Coleman 275 Lantern Nice If you were having a professional company install a dog fence for you, they would be using the thicker wire. All of our PRO-Grade dog fence kits include the upgraded wire.
Something else to think about is lightning strikes. If your system gets struck by lightning, it can fry the transmitter. Some kits come with a low-grade surge protector to guard against power surges. However, the only way to be sure your fence is fully-protected from lightening is to choose a Western Bridle and Breastplate with Bling, which comes standard in our PRO-Grade dog fence kits.
Masta Fly Teppich Avante Mesh Combo silver - 6 '9
To ensure that you have a successful installation, it is important to create a good plan. Begin by making a quick sketch of your property, marking where you would and would not like your dog to have access. To help you out, visit our Planning Guide section Snow Peak Ti Single Wall 450 Mug, Fresh Water blueeNew 2017 Ride DVa Womens Snowboard Bindings Small Bordeauxfor layout suggestions as well as pitfalls to avoid.
Once you have planned your layout, it is time to choose how you wish to install the dog fence wire. You have the option of burying the wire with a machine, or by hand. It can also be attached to an existing physical barrier. You don’t even necessarily need to bury the wire. You can useRoffe Women's One Piece Snow Suit Ski Snowmobile size 14 Teal Versa TechUSASalomon Lotus Womens Snowboard Beginner Entry Level All Mountain Board New garden staples to plant the wire on the surface of the ground.
Installing an electric dog fence is relatively easy thing to do. We provide you with everything you need to know about installing your electric dog fence in our Installation Guide. It outlines what to do step-by-step and also provides you with helpful tips and suggestions from professionals.
Women's Off White Ivory Foursquare Ski Board Pants MEDIUM Waterproof
In order for your dog fence to successfully contain your dog, you will need to properly train him or her on the fence. You can’t simply open up the door and expect them to figure it out.
To begin, you will need a long leash and meat or moist dog treats. During the training process, which usually lasts about 2 weeks, Schutz Bredhers cavesson leather show 469477Rossignol Smash 7 Skis 140cm with Salomon Z10 Bindings - USED - goldyou will be taking your dog out on the leash, getting him accustomed to where the fence borders are. About two training sessions that are 10-15 minutes long per day is a good start.
During the first week, you will be showing your dog the boundary vs. the street, and your neighbor’s yard for example. You will spend time establishing the area your dog is allowed to stay in, and showing them where the border is. During the second phase of training, you will be creating distractions to ensure that your dog is able to handle himself in everyday situations. Common distractions include cars, children, bikers and joggers.
For step-by-step instructions on how to train your dog on the fence, please visit our Dog Training section. We are also available to answer any questions you might have about training, installation, or selecting the perfect system for you and your dog by contacting us at YSO349 Neoprene 3MM Scuba SCR Diving Wet Suit Sleeveless Surf Wetsuit (WDS-4125B.
Wondering how these systems measure up against the Invisible Fence® Brand? The quality of the systems we sell are just as good. ACU DIGITAL 550 PARA BRACELET FIRE FISH SAW COMPASS SNARE WATER TABS P38 US MADEPikeur Tiny Womens Long Sleeved Shirt - Mahogany RedThe only difference is that we sell DIY dog fences and Invisible Fence® installs their system for you. Installing your own electric dog fence will save you big bucks and you will get the same great results.
If you already have an Invisible Fence® installed on your property, we offer Invisible Fence® Compatible Batteries and Invisible Fence® Compatible Collars that cost a fraction of what you would pay if you bought them through Invisible Fence®.
Do you have an Invisible Fence® and are tired of buying expensive parts and paying for expensive service calls? Why not just use the wire that you have, and get a new transmitter and collar from FlexPetz? We offer a cost-effective solution, sold without wire, Champion Turf Knotted Brow Heavy Harness Leather Headstall18 English Horse Professional Polo Synthetic Treeless Saddle Stirrups 80201BKknown as our Invisible Fence® Replacement System.
Whether you are starting from scratch or looking for products that work with your existing electric dog fence, at FlexPetz, we are eager to meet your needs!